Monday, June 11, 2012

Martha Mondays: Wilton Tent Sale

  Every year around June, Wilton has a huge tent sale.  This year the sale starts from June 1st and ends on June 19th.   My friend Debbie told me about this sale 3 years ago and believe me we always go and stock up on baking and kitchen supplies and most of all crafting stuff. Yes, they sell tons of Martha Stewart, EK Success, Jolee's and K & Company scrapbooking/crafting products. This place is like heaven for me.  If you get a chance, stop by and get some good deals. Basically all the products are about 30-50% off the regular price.  Visit Wilton's website for store hours and directions. Happy shopping!

  Here are some photos of my shopping trip.

  This is what I bought my first round.













  Scrapbooking/Craft Supplies








1 comments:

Lil Mama Stuart said...

oh my goodness I would not know where to start! even looking at those pictures make me anxious! lol

you better pick some stuff up for the mod monkey party!!