Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Family Portrait Session: It's Game Time!


   Meet PJ, Michaela, and Darren. PJ and Michaela are big Chicago Bulls fans and they had asked me if I could take their family photos on the basketball court.  Of course, I said YES! 

Before we headed to the gym, we stopped by a few places in their neighborhood.  




  We got to the gym and it was time to play ball! The family sported their Chicago Bulls gear and Jordan kicks.  






  The best part of the shoot was when Darren came running to me to give me a hug. What a sweetie! Thank you PJ, Michaela, and Darren it was such a great and fun shoot!


  In a few days it will be Darren's Birthday.  Happy Advance Birthday Darren! Hope you had a fun time hanging out with me. I definitely had a blast photographing you!

1 comments:

Lil Mama Stuart said...

love the set outside and the framing of the trees!

finally ordered a canvas from our fall session ha! :( I couldn't decide on an urban pic so went the family route instead