Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chicago Bulls vs Indiana Pacers 1.25.12

  It has been a few days since I wrote an entry, super busy trying to get my websites up and running. I did take a break to watch and celebrate a friend's birthday at the Chicago Bulls game yesterday against the Indiana Pacers. What a game, right? I could not really shoot, because I was too busy being a fan.  I did capture mixed emotions from the team. Here are a few shots from the game.  Per the birthday boy's request he wanted a few pics of his favorite Chicago Bulls Luvabulls. Do not worry Bulls we still love you, just kick ass next time.



 Thanks Lucas and Butler for my hug!

Thanks Rip for signing my photo!

  The singer was amazing...loved his voice!


 Hi Cliff Levingston aka Papa Bear (nickname by my bestie)!





 Hot Sauce aka Avatar (my bestie's fav)!



The man of the game Brewer!





This is for you birthday boy! Hope you had a great time!





GO BULLS!






0 comments: